Airy Volume Lash Glue / Adhesive (5ml)
Specifically formulated for volume lash and speedy classic lash application.
Eyelash extensions may last anywhere between 1 – 2 months (depending on the eyelashes and how they are applied).
- Black colour
- Ethyl cyanoacrylate
- Ideal temperature range: 25˚C (20 – 28˚C)/77˚F (68 – 82.4˚F)
- Ideal humidity range: 55% (Tolerance 40 – 60%)
- Made in Japan
- Not for retail sale, professional use only
When the remaining adhesive is low, the consistency will be thick and have a gel-like texture. If so, please discard and change to a fresh one.
- Expiry date is marked on the back of the packaging bag.
- Before opening: 1 month shelf life. Store in a refrigerator.
- After opening: Store in a cold dark place with a stable temperature. Dispose within 1 month.
Ayako - MARIE LASH Educator in Taiwan
My usual work place is in Taichung Taiwan, where the average temperature is 23.3℃ (74F) and humidity is 75.6%.
This adhesive is quick curing and very stable. Despite our high humidity high temperature environment throughout the year, the performance of the adhesive is very nice and sticks to natural lashes very well. The texture is watery and I use it for classic lash, blooming lash and volume lash. For classic lash, I usually do a slide and lock technique and after the application it doesn’t create any stickies. For Volume lash, after placing a fan on a natural lash and taking a small pause while holding the fan, it gets completely cured and the fan doesn’t close or move.
It’s odorless after curing, and the retention varies depending on the individual but it usually holds very well for around a month. When the client comes back for an infill, the finishing remains clean without any glue whitening.