• Worlwide free delivery available for all orders from US$300 •

Outlet Sale & discontinued eyelash extensions. Learn more
Availability: In stock

Botanical Henna Mineral Solution Rose (40ml)

A special liquid to dissolve Botanical Henna colour powder, and improve the colour and the retention.
This solution consists of 99% natural origin ingredients. The remaining ingredients constitute 1% of the formula to ensure its sensoriality and preservation.
VEGAN: No animal derived ingredients
NO: Parabens / Sulfates / Alcohol / Oils / Fragrance
SAFE: Ophthalmologist tested & dermatologist tested for safety
  • Contains: 40 ml / 1.35 oz
  • Natural ingredients that are gentle on the skin.
  • Store in a cool and dark place.
  • Use within 1 month of purchase, and dispose of within 6 months after opening.
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, Sign in or create an account