Made in Japan Titanium Tweezers Curved
Titanium is half the weight of Stainless Steel, making it less likely to tire your hand during longer service.
Titanium is ideal for stylists and clients with metal allergies.
Soft curved polished handle makes it easy to hold without any effort.
Grabs super fine lashes.
- Length: 12.5 cm (4.92 in)
- Weight: 10.7 g (0.38 oz)
- Angle: Curve
- Material: Titanium (non-magnetic / non-static)
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Japanese high quality Titanium material
- Designed for precision and comfort
- Super Soft tension (softer than made in Japan Stainless Steel tweezers)
- Consistent tips width when the tweezers are open
- Light weight
- Long, super-fine and precise tips
- Precision closure tips for expert isolation and pick up
- Avoid contact with the client’s eyelid during the procedure. You need to choose the tweezers with the right angle for you.
- Do not put pressure on the eye pads or tapes (under the eye).
- Put the tweezers in a glass sterilizer stand when you need to do something else during the application. You need to be aware of the tips of the tweezers, as they are very sharp. It is very dangerous to do something else while holding them in your hand.
- Do not touch the tips of tweezers during the procedure.
- Do not scratch the tweezers when trying to get the adhesive off. It can come off by soaking them in a sterilizer or by using a remover.
- Always keep an extra set of tweezers in case of an accident.
- Wash with soap water and rinse. Dry completely or they might get rusty.
- Disinfect with ethanol (76.9% or thicker) or barbicide.
- Disinfect with UV sterilizer for 20-30 mins
- Store the tweezers in a closed container or in a sealed bag. Separate from used ones.
- Make sure to protect the tips of the tweezers.
Nozomi - MARIE LASH Educator in Australia
The delicate tip allows me to easily isolate even very thin natural lashes.
The curve is not too strong or too straight so the tweezers don’t touch the eyelids of the clients during procedures.
Even though the tip is very thin, it doesn’t slip when grabbing the natural lashes.
I like them because they don’t have a hard pinch, and they can grab with soft tension without much force. Also, it allows for a stress-free procedure because it’s lightweight. The titanium material is durable compared to stainless steel ones.