Made in Japan Tweezers Curved Salon J
Soft curved polished handle makes it easy to hold without any effort.
Grabs super fine lashes.
- Length: 12.4 cm (4.88 in)
- Weight: 12 g (0.42 oz)
- Angle: Straight
- Material: Stainless Steel (non-magnetic / non-static)
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Japanese high quality Stainless Steel material
- Designed for precision and comfort
- Soft tension
- Consistent tips width when the tweezers are open
- Long, super-fine and precise tips
- Precision closure tips for expert isolation and pick up
- Avoid contact with the client’s eyelid during the procedure. You need to choose the tweezers with the right angle for you.
- Do not put pressure on the eye pads or tapes (under the eye).
- Put the tweezers in a glass sterilizer stand when you need to do something else during the application. You need to be aware of the tips of the tweezers, as they are very sharp. It is very dangerous to do something else while holding them in your hand.
- Do not touch the tips of tweezers during the procedure.
- Do not scratch the tweezers when trying to get the adhesive off. It can come off by soaking them in a sterilizer or by using a remover.
- Always keep an extra set of tweezers in case of an accident.
- Wash with soap water and rinse. Dry completely or they might get rusty.
- Disinfect with ethanol (76.9% or thicker) or barbicide.
- Disinfect with UV sterilizer for 20-30 mins
- Store the tweezers in a closed container or in a sealed bag. Separate from used ones.
- Make sure to protect the tips of the tweezers.
Rino - MARIE LASH Educator in Japan
I used to use a pair of straight tweezers to isolate natural lashes, but I changed to these tweezers because with straight tweezers the risk of touching the client’s eyelid is higher.
With this shape I don't have to worry about touching the eyelids, so I recommend these tweezers for students during seminars.
Experienced stylists are often reluctant to change the shape of the tweezers they use, but this shape is easy to shift to and most students can get used to it in one day.
This is because the angle of curve is not strong and the usability is almost the same as straight tweezers.