Made in Japan Tweezers Straight
Soft curved polished handle makes it easy to hold without any effort.
Grabs super fine lashes.
- Length: 15 cm (5.90 in)
- Weight: 15.3 g (0.54 oz)
- Angle: Straight
- Material: Stainless Steel (non-magnetic / non-static)
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Japanese high quality Stainless Steel material
- Designed for precision and comfort
- Soft tension
- Consistent tips width when the tweezers are open
- Long, super-fine and precise tips
- Avoid contact with the client’s eyelid during the procedure. You need to choose the tweezers with the right angle for you.
- Do not put pressure on the eye pads or tapes (under the eye).
- Put the tweezers in a glass sterilizer stand when you need to do something else during the application. You need to be aware of the tips of the tweezers, as they are very sharp. It is very dangerous to do something else while holding them in your hand.
- Do not touch the tips of tweezers during the procedure.
- Do not scratch the tweezers when trying to get the adhesive off. It can come off by soaking them in a sterilizer or by using a remover.
- Always keep an extra set of tweezers in case of an accident.
- Wash with soap water and rinse. Dry completely or they might get rusty.
- Disinfect with ethanol (76.9% or thicker) or barbicide.
- Disinfect with UV sterilizer for 20-30 mins
- Store the tweezers in a closed container or in a sealed bag. Separate from used ones.
- Make sure to protect the tips of the tweezers.
Rino - MARIE LASH Educator in Japan
I have been using these tweezers for a long time to pick up extensions.
The length and thinness are just right, it doesn’t require much power to grab the extensions. They aren't heavy, so it doesn't tire my hands even after using them for a long time.
They are made in Japan and the tips are very thin but precise, so I can easily grab thin lashes. And it can also be used for checking lashes after the application.