Made in Japan Tweezers Curved J3
Soft curved polished handle makes it easy to hold without any effort.
Grabs super fine lashes.
- Length: 12.5 cm (4.92 in)
- Weight: 17.1 g (0.60 oz)
- Angle: Straight
- Material: Stainless Steel (non-magnetic / non-static)
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Japanese high quality Stainless Steel material
- Designed for precision and comfort
- Soft tension
- Consistent tips width when the tweezers are open
- Long, super-fine and precise tips
- Precision closure tips for expert isolation and pick up
- Avoid contact with the client’s eyelid during the procedure. You need to choose the tweezers with the right angle for you.
- Do not put pressure on the eye pads or tapes (under the eye).
- Put the tweezers in a glass sterilizer stand when you need to do something else during the application. You need to be aware of the tips of the tweezers, as they are very sharp. It is very dangerous to do something else while holding them in your hand.
- Do not touch the tips of tweezers during the procedure.
- Do not scratch the tweezers when trying to get the adhesive off. It can come off by soaking them in a sterilizer or by using a remover.
- Always keep an extra set of tweezers in case of an accident.
- Wash with soap water and rinse. Dry completely or they might get rusty.
- Disinfect with ethanol (76.9% or thicker) or barbicide.
- Disinfect with UV sterilizer for 20-30 mins
- Store the tweezers in a closed container or in a sealed bag. Separate from used ones.
- Make sure to protect the tips of the tweezers.
Meow - MARIE LASH Educator in Taiwan
The bend of the tip doesn’t touch the eyelid of the client which is the right shape for isolation. So, it’s possible to prevent metal discomfort and metal allergy during the treatment.
Due to the angle and the thinness of the tip, it doesn’t block my view during the treatment. Because it’s made in Japan the tension is soft, keeping my hand comfortable and preventing it from getting tired during the treatment.
The tips close firmly so that the force is transferred well and a stable treatment without pain can be performed.
I recommended it because the natural lashes can be easily separated and the treatment can be performed smoothly overall.