Made in Japan Tweezers Straight Pink
Soft curved polished handle made easy to hold without any effort.
Grabs super fine lashes.
- Length: 12.6 cm (4.96 in)
- Weight: 15.7 g (0.55 oz)
- Angle: Straight
- Material: Stainless Steel (non-magnetic / non-static)
- Comes with rubber grip: pink colour
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Japanese high quality Stainless Steel material
- Designed for precision and comfort
- Soft tension
- Consistent tips width when the tweezers are open
- Long, super-fine and precise tips
- Avoid contact with the client’s eyelid during the procedure. You need to choose the tweezers with the right angle for you.
- Do not put pressure on the eye pads or tapes (under the eye).
- Put the tweezers in a glass sterilizer stand when you need to do something else during the application. You need to be aware of the tips of the tweezers, as they are very sharp. It is very dangerous to do something else while holding them in your hand.
- Do not touch the tips of tweezers during the procedure.
- Do not scratch the tweezers when trying to get the adhesive off. It can come off by soaking them in a sterilizer or by using a remover.
- Always keep an extra set of tweezers in case of an accident.
- Wash with soap water and rinse. Dry completely or they might get rusty.
- Disinfect with ethanol (76.9% or thicker) or barbicide.
- Disinfect with UV sterilizer for 20-30 mins
- Store the tweezers in a closed container or in a sealed bag. Separate from used ones.
- Make sure to protect the tips of the tweezers.
Ayako - MARIE LASH Educator in Taiwan
The silicone pad grip supports my hand well during repeat grab and release. The tension is light and I can control the tweezers well. My wrist gets tired when working on clients all day and I had developed a callous on my finger, but it disappeared after I changed to these tweezers.