- Length: 12 cm (4.72 in)
- Weight: 15.4 g (0.54 oz)
- Material: Stainless Steel (non-magnetic / non-static)
- Colour: Silver
- Avoid contact with the client’s eyelid during the procedure. You need to choose the tweezers with the right angle for you.
- Do not put pressure on the eye pads or tapes (under the eye).
- Put the tweezers in a glass sterilizer stand when you need to do something else during the application. You need to be aware of the tips of the tweezers, as they are very sharp. It is very dangerous to do something else while holding them in your hand.
- Do not touch the tips of tweezers during the procedure.
- Do not scratch the tweezers when trying to get the adhesive off. It can come off by soaking them in a sterilizer or by using a remover.
- Always keep an extra set of tweezers in case of an accident.
- Wash with soap water and rinse. Dry completely or they might get rusty.
- Disinfect with ethanol (76.9% or thicker) or barbicide.
- Disinfect with UV sterilizer for 20-30 mins
- Store the tweezers in a closed container or in a sealed bag. Separate from used ones.
- Make sure to protect the tips of the tweezers.
Ayako - MARIE LASH Educator in Taiwan
I can apply and take off tapes in a more sanitary way by not touching the tape directly with my fingers.
If you use tweezers with a sharp tip for purposes other than applying extensions, it can be very dangerous for the skin. However, using the rounded tip tweezers allows you to perform safe procedures. It can be used for removing fibers and dirt from the lashes safely.
It can also be used for bottom lash applications. These tweezers are suitable for any delicate work.