Tweezers Straight F
- Length: 11.3 cm (4.45 in)
- Weight: 13.4 g (0.47 oz)
- Material: Stainless Steel (non-magnetic / non-static)
- Reliable grip
- Super-fine and precise tips
- Grips lashes easily & quickly
Quality guaranteed Volume Lash and Flat Lash Technique Tweezers are available.
- Avoid contact with the client’s eyelid during the procedure. You need to choose the tweezers with the right angle for you.
- Do not put pressure on the eye pads or tapes (under the eye).
- Put the tweezers in a glass sterilizer stand when you need to do something else during the application. You need to be aware of the tips of the tweezers, as they are very sharp. It is very dangerous to do something else while holding them in your hand.
- Do not touch the tips of tweezers during the procedure.
- Do not scratch the tweezers when trying to get the adhesive off. It can come off by soaking them in a sterilizer or by using a remover.
- Always keep an extra set of tweezers in case of an accident.
- Wash with soap water and rinse. Dry completely or they might get rusty.
- Disinfect with ethanol (76.9% or thicker) or barbicide.
- Disinfect with UV sterilizer for 20-30 mins
- Store the tweezers in a closed container or in a sealed bag. Separate from used ones.
- Make sure to protect the tips of the tweezers.
Mai - MARIE LASH Educator in Australia
With a very thin tip and being lightweight, it’s my best friend at work.
Personally, I feel this is the best tweezer to grab single extensions. The F-Straight Tweezer has a very thin tip and is lightweight overall, which is very important for reducing the strain on the hands of stylists who have many clients all day long. :)
The tips meet very well, and I can easily grab a single extension of 0.10mm. It’s good for attaching thin extensions to fine eyelashes. And, I recommended it for stylists who like delicate technology.